发表于: 2008-07-17 10:43 2718人阅读 1人回复 只看楼主 | 倒序阅读 | 精简版

本帖二维码

本帖帖号

LN98765 离线

级别: 北海土著

显示用户信息 

分享到搜狐微博 分享到网易微博 分享到豆瓣网 人人网一键分享 分享到QQ空间 新浪微博一键分享 分享到:
迎奥运英语演讲稿

China has its own sport legends. Back to Song Dynasty, People started to play a game called Cuju, which is regarded as the origin of Ancient football. So now, you will understand why our women football team is so good today. With a concept inspired by the famed Silk Road, our Torch Relay will break new ground, traveling from Olympia through some of the oldest civilizations known to man-Greek, Indian and Chinese. Carrying the message “Share the peace, Share the Olympics. “ The flame will pass through Tibet, cross the Yangtze and Yellow Rivers, Travel the Great Wall and visit Taiwan and the 56 Ethnic communities who make up our society. On its journey, the flame will be seen by and inspire more human beings than any previous relay. I am afraid I cannot prevent the whole picture of our cultural programs within such a short period of time. Actually, what we have shown you here today is only a fraction of Beijing that awaits you. Ladies and gentlemen, I believe that Beijing will prove to be a land of wonders to athletes, spectators and the worldwide television audience alike. Come and join us. Thank you. Thank you all.

我与奥运 奥运是窗口,我是守望者。 这是一扇极大的窗,被擦得明亮。透过它,看到的是世界。这里每天都在变,这里每天都有新兴事物在更替。只有我,这个忠诚的守望者,每天都在关注它,希望更多地了解它。 奥运是路口,我是行人。 每天路过这里的人很多,有亚洲人、有欧洲人,有老人、有孩子。这儿是交通要塞,连接着五湖四海的朋友。我只是路过这里的亿万人之一,穿过它,到另一个世界去。 奥运是圣地,我是志愿者。 这是片圣洁的土地,自始至终都有圣火在旁边陪伴。正因为这样,我自愿为它付出,我要尽我的力量让这片土地更加洁净,让更多人了解它,也像我一样愿意献身于它。我还要给来这里的人予以帮助,让他们享受这片圣地的快乐。 奥运是平台,我是主人。 它为我们搭起了平台,让世界了解我们;它为我们建造了桥梁,让我们与世界更好地沟通。这个平台可以让我们尽情展现自己。我是这里的主人,我为是这里的主人自豪。我要尽地主之谊,让来客感受到热情与欢乐。

I and Olympic Games Olympic Games is window, I keep watch. This is a maximum window, had been rubbed bright. Through it, those that see are worlds. Here, it is changing every day, here burgeoning thing is being replaced. Have only me, this loyalty keep watch, it is paying attention to it every day, hopes to know it more. Olympic Games is crossing, I am pedestrian. There are many persons who pass here every day, there is Asian, have European, there is old person, have child. Here is traffic fort, joins the friend of all corners of the country. I pass the one of persons of hundreds of millions of here merely, cross it, go to another world. Olympic Games is Holy Land, I am volunteer. This is the land with pure flat, has holy fire from start to finish to accompany in side. Just because it is so, I pay out voluntarily for it, I will let my strength, let this slice of land more clean, let more ones know it, is also willing to devote oneself to it as me. I still help to the person who comes to here, let them enjoy the happiness of this slice of Holy Land. Olympic Games is platform, I am host. It has put up platform for us , lets world know us; It has built bridge for us , lets us and world link up better. This platform may let us display self wantonly. I am the host of here, I am proud to be the host of here. I will let the friendship of landlord, let guest experience enthusiasm and happiness.

2008奥运会作文英语作文:申奥的得与失

Bidding for Olympics: Gain or Lost? Bidding for and hosting the Olympics uccessfully is, perhaps, the ultimate glory for a city. However, before transforming the dream into reality, the benefits and drawbacks of bidding for the Olympics should be weighed carefully. Hosting the Olympics surely would bring about much gain to a city. Boom of the local economy, more jobs, and the possibility of generating income all sound extremely attractive to the municipal government. At the same time, better infrastructure, cleaner environment, enjoying the spectacular game with hundreds of sports elites and entertainment stars, and the opportunity of contacting people from all over the world also seem exciting to the citizens. Besides, the bidding will definitely promote the patriotic emotion and pride, as well as the moral behavior in local people. In most cases, bidding for the Olympics is well supported by both the public and the central government. Unfortunately, this is not the entire view of the pretty picture. If looking from another angle, the Olympic bid might bring about some side-effects to a city. First of all, the environmental impacts, including the increasing exhaust fumes of cars, more pressure on water resources, huge amount of wasted leaflets and other materials used for public activities, are most probably neglected. In order to broaden the streets, some trees may have to be cut. Near the construction site, the tiny dust may linger in the air for a long time. Reduction of farmland may be caused by the need of setting up new sports centre or accommodation facilities. These environmental consequences can be especially serious in a resource-limited and densely-populated city in a third-world country. Besides, if talking about the economic benefit, it should not be forgotten that a quick boosting may lead to bubble growth, which may easily crash. If not well managed and organized, the big event may not be so ofitable, and the new facilities may be forever empty after the games. Yes, there have been cases that host cities ended up with enormous debts. Finally, let’s think about the low-income groups in the city. What will they get from the Olympics bidding? More tax, more fees, more expensive property prices, and higher cost of living. These definitely are not good news for them. To bid or not to, this is a question. It is up to the choice of the municipal government, and the local public. After the decision, what they can do is to make the most of the benefit, and reduce the drawbacks to the least.

-----------------------------------------------------

This simple ten words, give infinite power of Chinese people, especially for I but the speech is also a kind of strong spirit to encourage, this is the slogan of the Olympic game of 2008 Pekings. The Chinese people’s Olympic game to 2008 Pekings is total to take a kind of expectation.Remember at the beginning process of bid for the Olympic game, the Chinese committee of Olympics also obtains 2008 Olympic games to hold the power with difficulty.This time the Olympic game of 2008 Pekings, for China is a develop of a fair show, is also a fair show that emerges the Chinese magic power toward international community. The meeting badge" China prints Peking that dance of · move" of the Olympic game Chinese special features.The characteristics of Peking and Olympics exercise the chemical element handiness combine.Red, in China always is to represent the good luck pleased to celebrate the color.Meeting the badge adoption red, represented the Chinese people to the international community of fine wish the wish." Chinese Peking, welcome the friend of the world-wide locations" adopted the Chinese Chinese brush-pen word Chinese characters simplified Chinese style, design special.Explain out without reserve the calligraphy magic power that China spviewthreads fame the overseas. China is an everyone’s court for harmonize, we are living under the environment that dulcify thus, everybody is a happy child.The mascot" the FU WA" of the Olympic game also just represented us this is happy.Innocent child. The FU WA is be"ed face"" clear and bright"" the NINI" of" the shell shell" by" the HUANHUAN" five be filled with the Chinese race special features of doll constitute.The homophonic of five FU WA name add exactly" Peking is welcome you".This expressed the Chinese people’s amity to the people in the world again.The color of the FU WA also acts in cooperation the Olympics at the right moment five yellow turquoise blue of red orange of wreaths, expressed perfect annotation of Olympics to spirit of Olympics of Peking. The Olympics of 2008 Pekings, the dream of a Chinese, bears in the applause of the world and the tears of the Chinese nations.Be a member of the Chinese nation, I will use the most sincere voice, saying loudly: " Bless you, belong to China, belong to Peking, belong to our 2008!"

这简单的十个字,给了中国人民无限的力量,特别是对于我而言更是一种强大的精神鼓舞,这就是2008北京奥运会的口号。 中国人民对2008北京奥运会总带有一种期待。回想当初申办奥运会的历程,中国奥运委员会也是好不容易才取得2008奥运会的举办权。这次2008北京奥运会,对于中国是一个发展的好机会,也是向世界各国展现中国魅力的好机会。 奥运会的会徽“中国印·舞动的北京”将中国特色.北京特点和奥林匹克运动元素巧妙结合。红色,在中国一直是代表吉祥的喜庆颜色。会徽采用红色,代表了中国人民对世界各国的美好祝愿。“中国北京,欢迎世界各地的朋友”采用了中国毛笔字汉字简体风格,设计独特。把中国名扬海外的书法魅力毫不保留地诠释出来。 中国是一个和谐的大家庭,我们生活在这样愉悦的环境下,每个人都是幸福的孩子。奥运会的吉祥物“福娃”也正代表了我们这群幸福的.天真的孩子。 福娃是由“欢欢”“迎迎”“贝贝”“晶晶”“妮妮”五个充满中国民族特色的娃娃组成。五个福娃名字的谐音加起来正是“北京欢迎您”。这再一次表达了中国人民对世界人民的友好。福娃的颜色也正好呼应奥运五环红橙黄绿蓝,表现了北京奥运对奥运精神的完美诠释。 2008北京奥运,一个中国人的梦想,在世界的掌声和中华民族的泪水中诞生。身为中华民族的一份子,我将用最真诚的声音,大声说: “祝福你,属于中国,属于北京,属于我们的2008!”
主楼 2008-07-17 10:43
引用回复
LN98765 离线

级别: 北海土著

显示用户信息 

"The Games of the 29th Olympiad in 2008 are awarded to the city of Beijing."

The International Olympic Committee selected the Chinese capital as the 2008 host in Friday’s vote during Juan Antonio Samaranch’s last IOC session as president.The attraction of staging the Games in a country which has the world’s largest population, as well as huge economic potential, won the IOC’s heart.

Beijing defeated four other bidding cities, including Toronto and Paris, to secure the country’s first-ever Olympics. Osaka was the first city to go out, and it only took one more round for Beijing to win the Olympic race.

The announcement, viewthread out by the 81-year-old Samaranch, was answered with wild jubilation from the Chinese delegation in Moscow, and with fireworks in Beijing.IOC senior member Kim Un-Yong said after the voting that Beijing deserved the Olympic Games.

"Beijing is capable of staging a great Olympic Games," said the 71-year-old South Korean. "The result wasn’t a surprise to me."

With the motto "New Beijing, Great Olympics", Beijing promises to host a "Green Olympics", a "Hi-tech Olympics" and the "People’s Olympics".
The 3,000-year-old city is becoming a truly international city and showing a new, vigorous image through its ongoing economic reforms.

Beijing enjoys the widest popular support among the five bidding cities. A Gallup opinion poll commissioned by the government showed 94.9 percent of the public in favor of it. The IOC’s own surveys found support even higher. The Chinese government has pledged to spend 20 billion U.S. dollars building sports complexes and refurbishing the Beijing infrastructure. There are plans for a new exhibition center with twin skyscrapers that could be taller than any in the world.

The lucky baby first time declares a position MV
Austria transported the subject music " 2008 " the MV real-life scenery photography to the day before yesterday evening officially in 81 factories open machine, this section of MV first time used the lucky baby image in the image photography. " 2008 " composes music, the great light by the famous composer Artemisia stelleriana auspicious light arranges the tune, combines " the classical fashion " by the Western happy 7 people the performance, MV New Year’s Day the bilingual party always directs Luo by 2006 great directs and first time uses in this party, on December 31st the evening in central 3 set, central 9 set, Yang regards the Spanish French frequency channel first time meets with everywhere audiences.

According to directs Luo Wei introduces, entire MV except that " the classical fashion " in the combination 7 individual performances images, other parts all will use the three dimensional animation manufacture, the lucky baby defer to Austria transport conduct the city the order, will fly in turn Athens Wei Cheng, the ancient Egyptian pyramid, the French 埃菲尔 iron tower, Australia’s Sydney opera house, the Japanese Mount Fuji, the American free goddess picture, Russia’s Kremlin, finally will come to the Beijing Temple of Heaven. " Classical fashion " when combination performance uses the cello, the violin, the flute and so on 3 kind of musical instruments also all can " use " by the lucky baby.
福娃首次亮相MV

奥运主题音乐《2008》MV的实景拍摄于前天晚上正式在八一厂开机,这段MV首次在影像拍摄中采用福娃形象。《2008》由著名作曲家薛瑞光作曲、张宏光编曲,由西洋乐7人组合“古典时尚”演奏,MV由2006年元旦双语晚会总导演罗伟执导并首次在该晚会中使用,于12月31日晚在中央3套、中央9套、央视西班牙语法语频道首次与海内外观众见面。

据导演罗伟介绍,整个MV除了“古典时尚”组合中7个人的演奏形象,其他部分均采用三维动画制作,福娃将按照奥运举办城市的顺序,依次飞过雅典卫城、古埃及金字塔、法国埃菲尔铁塔、澳大利亚的悉尼歌剧院、日本富士山、美国自由女神像、俄国的克里姆林宫,最后来到北京天坛。“古典时尚”组合演奏时使用的大提琴、小提琴、长笛等3种乐器也均会被福娃“使用”。

参考资料:http://www.yingyu5.cn/Html/Daxue/200612140856457.html

从几年前北京着手申办2008年北京奥运会开始,2008年北京奥运会这个话题就一直备受关注。目前关注的焦点已从申办之初许下的诺言转移到如何真正履行诺言。在我看来,要跨越诺言与现实之间的鸿沟,北京还有很长一段路要走。
The 2008 Olympic Game has been the most discussed and anticipated event through out Beijing ever since Beijing bid for it years ago. Yet the focus has shifted from making a promise to making good a promise after Beijing’s successful bid. In my opinion, to bridge the gap between a promise and reality, Beijing still has a long way to go. Here are some of my ideas on how to fill that gap.

首先,在所有亟待解决的问题中,跨越英语口语这一难关至关重要。学会一门语言的关键在于坚持不懈。我们到能不能做到让大多数国人在2008年到来之前都学会说英语?这一问题需要我们不断努力和尝试。
First, the speaking of English is far most important than all other difficulties. Learning a language takes a long time and a lot of heart ship, it’s not easy. So can we get most of Chinese to speak English before 2008? It needs us to try and practice very hard.

其次,交通拥挤一直是困扰北京的老大难问题。一辆接一辆车连在一起构成的汽车长龙加之它们不断排放到空气中的黑烟这种情景早就给我们留下了深刻的印象。我相信没有一个国人愿意把北京的这一面暴露给来自世界各地的参赛队员和新闻记者,因为它会严重损坏北京的形象和声誉。所以,我们必须致力于建设绿色奥运这一目标。
Second, traffic jams have been an age-old headache in Beijing, the scenes of long queues of vehicles worming their way inch by inch while discharging dark fumes into the air had given all of us a really bad impression, and I know that none of us wish to show off that side of Beijing to athletes and journalists over the world, it would blemish the city’s image and leave a bad reputation. So we have to work real hard on Green Olympics.

还有,为了各项工作的顺利实施,一个高瞻远瞩的整体城市规划必不可少。如果时间允许,重新设计和调整北京的建筑风格会为构建北京的城市特色创造环境。把东方的精致和西方的宏伟结合在一起一定会在众多建筑风格中独树一帜。要做到以上几点,北京应该听取得来自一流建筑师的建议并作出整体规划。
Thirdly, to add enchantment to convenience, an over-all city planning is indispensable. If time permits, a redesign of city layout and adjustment of architectural style would provide a better environment for fostering the characteristics, blending oriental elegance with international grandeur, will tower a lot among surrounding architectures. To achieve such effects, Beijing shall solicit opinions from first-rate architects and make an overall plan.

尽管如此,要实现全世界对北京的期盼,北京还有许许多多工作要做。但我们有信心在2008年到来之前把北京建设成为一个全新的城市。巨大的变化每天都在这个城市发生,相信在不远的将来,北京将会成为全世界关注的焦点。世界相信北京,这也是北京申奥成功的原因。我们一定会抓住这次机遇并为之全力以赴。今天,我们还没有做好准备,但在2008年到来之前我们一定会准备好!
Even though, Beijing still has a lot to do to reach the level that the world expects, but we have the confidence to make Beijing a brand new city by the year 2008. Huge changes are taking places, and not far in the future, Beijing will be the focus of all worlds’ attention. The world trusts Beijing and that’s why Beijing won the bid. We will grasp this opportunity and do our best. We are not yet viewthready but we will be by the year 2008.

让我们一起祝福北京祝福2008年北京奥运会吧!谢谢!
Let’s all wish the best for the 2008 Olympic games in Beijing. Thanks for your listening
沙发 2008-07-17 10:44
引用回复

描述
快速回复

[完成后可按 Ctrl+Enter 发布]恢复刚才写的帖子