What will a standard western interview be? here is one sample

发表于: 2008-06-15 14:06 3326人阅读 6人回复 只看楼主 | 倒序阅读 | 精简版

本帖二维码

本帖帖号

ocherry16 离线

级别: 北海民间志愿者协会注册会员

显示用户信息 

分享到搜狐微博 分享到网易微博 分享到豆瓣网 人人网一键分享 分享到QQ空间 新浪微博一键分享 分享到:
Usually an applicant will have two rounds of interviews before he or she get the job offer. The first round made by Human Resource Department, to find out if the candidates have good attributes and modes to the job. The second round made by the team/department leader of whom, the candidate will report to, if he or she get the job.

Following is a practising plan of first round interview I made in a training program of human resources experts. The plan contains four stages, they are Prepare stage, Contact stage, Control stage and Close stage.

Hope this plan may help those in need.

Prepare stage:

viewthread Job Description and Employee Specification. Double check what the position is incharge of and what qualification of the candidates should have as basic requirment.

viewthread corporate competencies, pick out those the position holder should have.

prepare questions to ask, to help the interviewer decide if the interviewee fit the position.

viewthread CV, to be aware of the background info of interviewee, like personal information, work experiences, education, hobbies, desire of career, etc

Contact stage:

Good morning Kelly, my name is Edward Zhou and I’m the personnel manager of Intercontinantal Huizhou Resort. Glad to meet you. Please sit down and what would you like to drink? Tea, coffee or icewater?

I’m very happy to find that your hometown is quite close to mine, it’s really good to meet someone who speak same dielect with me here in Huizhou.

OK, Kelly, we are quite interested in your experiences stated in the CV, and we are hope to learn more today by this meeting. First of all, I will make a brief introduction of IC Huizhou to you and then there will be some questions that we are looking for from you for a better understanding. After that I would like to explain any question about the position and IC Huizhou from you.
I will take notes when we are talking, just to prevent I forget any points important. Please don’t feel nervous for that.

Control Stage:

in your CV, I found that you stayed in HI Juizhai Paradise for only 1 month, may I know why did you work there for so short a time?

What was the most proud achievement you ever made in Jiuzhai Paradise in position of Personal assistant of GM?

When did it happen?
How many people got involved?
What were they positions?
What was the consequences of this issue?
What made you unhappy when you worked in Jiuzhai Paradise in position of Personal assistant of GM?

What did you do to solve the problem?
What do you do in your spare time?

what steps did you take to find out about our company

what do you want to achiev in next five years?

Close Stage:

OK, Kelly. Now it’s your turn to ask questions. Is there anything you hope to know about the position and IC Huizhou?

As a PA of GM, you should know what are the job contents, and we hope that a PA of GM be a person who is open-minded, easy-going but also kean to regulation and detail-driving.

Allright, Kelly, I think we had a mutal understanding to each other, and I will suggest GM to have a further interview with you to finalize his decision. OK, I will contact you within 3 work days.

Goodbye

主楼 2008-06-15 14:06
引用回复
xiaotianshi 离线

级别: 刚到北海

显示用户信息 

什么将一个标准的西方采访呢?这里是一个样本
通常一个申请者将有两轮面试之前,他或她得到的就业提供。第一轮所作出的人力资源处,找出如果候选人具有良好的属性和模式的工作。第二轮所提出的团队/部门的领导人,其中,候选人将提交报告,如果他或她得到的工作。

以下是执业计划的第一轮面试,我在一个培训方案的人力资源专家。该计划包含四个阶段,他们是准备阶段,接触阶段,控制阶段和密切的阶段。

希望这项计划可以帮助有需要的人士。

准备阶段:

1 。
阅读职位描述和雇员的规格。双重检查什么立场是incharge和什么资格的候选人应该有基本的需求。
2 。
阅读能力的企业,挑选出那些立场,持有人应该有。
3 。
准备要询问的问题,以帮助采访决定,如果受访者适合的立场。
4 。
阅读的简历,您必须知道的背景信息的受访者,如个人资料,工作经验,教育,嗜好,职业生涯的愿望,等

接触阶段:

早安凯利,我的名字是爱德华周和我是人事经理的intercontinantal惠州的手段。很高兴见到你。请你坐下和你会怎样喜欢喝酒?茶,咖啡或icewater ?

我很高兴地发现,您的家乡是相当接近地雷,它的真正好的和某人见面谁发言,同时dielect与我在这里在惠州。

确定,凯利,我们很感兴趣,在您的经验说明,在简历,我们希望了解更多今天,本次会议。首先,我将简要介绍了惠州的IC给你,然后会有一些问题,我们正在寻找从您更清楚的认识。之后,我想向大家解释任何问题的立场和IC惠州从你。
我会注意到,当我们所谈的,只是为了防止我忘记了任何点的重要。请不要觉得紧张。

控制阶段:

1 。
在你的简历,我发现你留在高科技juizhai的天堂,只有一个月,可我知道你为什么在那里工作了这么短的时间呢?
2 。
什么是最值得骄傲的成就,你以往任何时候都取得了九寨天堂的立场,在个人助理的基因改造?
什么时候发生的?
有多少人参加了?
是什么,他们的立场?
是什么后果,这个问题呢?
3 。
是什么让您不高兴,当您工作在九寨天堂的立场,在个人助理的基因改造?
什么你要解决这个问题?
4 。
该怎么办在您的闲暇时间?
5 。
什么步骤,你需要了解我们的公司呢?
6 。
你怎么想achiev在未来五年呢?

接近阶段:

确定,凯利。现在是轮到你发问。有什么你希望知道的地位和集成电路惠州?

作为一个PA的通用汽车,你应该知道什么是工作内容,我们希望巴勒斯坦权力机构的通用汽车是一个人,谁是开明的态度,很容易持续,但也基恩,以规管及详细驾驶。

所有权,凯利,我觉得我们有一个mutal了解对方,我会建议通用汽车有进一步的采访与你最后他的决定。确定,我将与您联系, 3天的工作。

再见
沙发 2008-06-30 02:14
引用回复
ocherry16 离线

级别: 北海民间志愿者协会注册会员

显示用户信息 

我晕,你这是用软件翻的吧?驴唇不对马嘴啊
2楼 2008-06-30 16:52
引用回复
sarah067 离线

级别: 刚到北海

显示用户信息 

hei`i am a new comer here ,and i want to find a vacation job in a western resterant.
I am a undergraduated student, and this summer I want to have some social activities. but first step I want to improve my English. I have come here several days, yet I haven't find a job here, so I come here to ask for help.
I am 22 years old and I am educanted in Wuhan institute of technology university. I can work with people because of my easy personality, I am hard-working and able to endure hardship.
I'd be very greatful if who could give me a guide as soon sa possible.
I all most forgot, I am Sarah. My QQ number is 361224137.
3楼 2008-06-30 23:23
引用回复
重返战场 离线

级别: 北海新人

显示用户信息 

I think this is quite a standard sample for job interview. I've benefited a lot.By the way, I once woked as a translator at a factory in Shenzhen.I experienced more or less the same interview as you.
Tks for sharing!
4楼 2008-09-14 14:31
引用回复
重返战场 离线

显示用户信息 

I worked as a translator for one year ! lol
5楼 2008-09-14 14:33
引用回复

显示用户信息 

你翻得很好 翻出了水平 也翻出了世界