What are your interests or favorites?

发表于: 2003-12-06 17:54 1953人阅读 4人回复 只看楼主 | 倒序阅读 | 精简版

本帖二维码

本帖帖号

cocoxi 离线

级别: 北海通

显示用户信息 

分享到搜狐微博 分享到网易微博 分享到豆瓣网 人人网一键分享 分享到QQ空间 新浪微博一键分享 分享到:
A few days ago, I met a young man on a train. He told me that he was a drawer and he enjoyed drawing pictures very much. He went to Chongqing City to buy some paintings for those were very expensive in the city he lived. For him, drawing was his life. I admired him very much for my drawing was very poor and I will never get the feeling like him.
So what are your interests or favorites? Could you tell us?
主楼 2003-12-06 17:54
引用回复
tuna 离线

级别: 北海新人

显示用户信息 

I was so interested in sea,ocean,navy,marine life...that I devoted my campus time,work choice to her--the blue ocean.It might be the God who had put a hand in it,I am now caring for fishes,shrimp and crab.
沙发 2003-12-08 15:28
引用回复
风中追风 离线

级别: 老北海

显示用户信息 

My favorites are playing football and watching football matchs through television.
2楼 2003-12-08 15:54
引用回复
可可西里 离线

级别: 北海市民

显示用户信息 

Originally posted by tuna at 2003-12-8 03:28 PM:
I was so interested in sea,ocean,navy,marine life...that I devoted my campus time,work choice to her--the blue ocean.It might be the God who had put a hand in it,I am now caring for fishes,shrimp a ...

Tuna, are you a navy or a fishman? You should follow the step of 'the fish eating sea fish", he likes to look for fish very much.
3楼 2003-12-08 16:10
引用回复
tuna 离线

级别: 北海新人

显示用户信息 

Originally posted by 可可西里 at 2003-12-8 16:10:
Tuna, are you a navy or a fishman? You should follow the step of 'the fish eating sea fish", he likes to look for fish very much.

The fish eating sea fish?
The guy did offer Beihai fishermen a real help this year.What he report about those captured Beihai fishing boats did attract eyeballs of some big-noses,the whole matter was solved so smoothly that I think it is the greatest diplomatic achievement since our navy warplane was crashed down in South China Sea.
4楼 2003-12-08 16:34
引用回复

描述
快速回复

[完成后可按 Ctrl+Enter 发布]恢复刚才写的帖子