发表于: 2003-12-04 09:26 2011人阅读 5人回复 只看楼主 | 倒序阅读 | 精简版

本帖二维码

本帖帖号

sky 离线

级别: 北海新人

显示用户信息 

分享到搜狐微博 分享到网易微博 分享到豆瓣网 人人网一键分享 分享到QQ空间 新浪微博一键分享 分享到:
This is the second time I've been here.
After reading the response from several friends,I am so moved.Thank you for all of your support!Fresh fish,cocoxi etc.
Indeed,English plays a more and more important role in our study,work and daily life.We should do our best to learn and improve it continuously.In my spare time,I like reading English magazines and newspaper,sometmes listen to broadcast.Even when I am busy with my job,I spare some time to browse English news on the Internet for information.I have to say that I find it very difficult to buy English newspaper in the booth.
Cocoxi,I know you are the administrator of this club.I think you are quite good at English,right?Are you a student?Thank you for your great contribution to the Club.
I would like to make good friends here.Welcome your reply.文字文字
主楼 2003-12-04 09:26
引用回复
cocoxi 离线

级别: 北海通

显示用户信息 

Hi! Sky, I am very glad to meet you here. I am not a student yet and I have worked in Beihai for 7 years. I also think it's very necessary and important to improve my English level and I hope we can make improvements together. It's my pleasure to know so many new friends like you here and let us make 365 English Club better!
沙发 2003-12-04 13:30
引用回复
Joan 离线

显示用户信息 

HI, Sky!
I like your name very much ,because it remainds me the blue sky. Sky also is the name of one of my customer . and this company always make me headache.
What about you ?
2楼 2003-12-05 10:15
引用回复
sky 离线

显示用户信息 

Thank you for your replies.

Cocoxi,may I know your career?I think it has to do with English.Right?

Joan,I like sky as well.I hope I am not the one troublesome,just like your mentioned customer.I am a easy-going person.In my opinion,you are quite a young girl.Let's continue communicating with each other in the future.
3楼 2003-12-05 10:59
引用回复
cocoxi 离线

显示用户信息 

Hi! Sky,I work for Sino-overseas Consultants Co., Ltd. Beihai Branch, my job is related to English and I like it very much.
4楼 2003-12-05 11:19
引用回复

显示用户信息 

我家里发生一件事可以帮我发在365吗

描述
快速回复

[完成后可按 Ctrl+Enter 发布]恢复刚才写的帖子