发表于: 2003-12-01 11:06 1949人阅读 9人回复 只看楼主 | 倒序阅读 | 精简版

本帖二维码

本帖帖号

tuna 离线

级别: 北海新人

显示用户信息 

分享到搜狐微博 分享到网易微博 分享到豆瓣网 人人网一键分享 分享到QQ空间 新浪微博一键分享 分享到:
hi,Cocoxi:
Business trip,power shortage and the leisurely weekend held our dated interview up. It also saved some time for my preparation. You will be highly appreciated if the following questions are quickly answered:
1.Have you been engaged in a career related to foreign affair in Beihai ever since you graduated from a foreign college many years ago,as you mentioned before?
2.What impressed you most during days in Beihai?
3.Do you have a child? Do you have any impact on him/her in English? Do you want him/her to study abroad,rather than go to domestic campus,even those elite ones?Why?
4.What effor will you make to vivify this English column?Quotation?Debate?How about fierce words?
5.What sports would you like after work?
6.Would you mind of a brief introduction of yourself?
Thanks
主楼 2003-12-01 11:06
引用回复
cocoxi 离线

级别: 北海通

显示用户信息 

Good questions! I will answer your questions tonight. It seems that you want to know clearly about me, why?
沙发 2003-12-01 11:54
引用回复
tuna 离线

显示用户信息 

for:
1.You are now in Beihai,the most we are in common.
2.A DJ is always in the spotlight,right?
3.A graduated student from a prestigous foreign language college in 1980s is absolutely rich source of tales in Beihai,I think.
2楼 2003-12-01 12:47
引用回复
风中追风 离线

级别: 老北海

显示用户信息 

Do you have a good job to introduce to her?
3楼 2003-12-01 12:50
引用回复
tuna 离线

显示用户信息 

hi,Wind-catcher:
Maybe only a kind of otter in Africa, who would cry out loudly on Saturday while stung in the tail on Monday, can match your understanding and reaction.
4楼 2003-12-01 20:28
引用回复
cocoxi 离线

显示用户信息 

Hi! Tuna,
I was too busy to answer your questions during my working time. Sorry to keep you waiting. Well, let me answer your questions one by one.
1. I haven’t been engaged in a career related to foreign affair in Beihai after my graduation until now. I still remembered that I had an interview in Beihai Foreign Affair Office in Aug, 1996, but I failed at that time and then I got another job.
2. You know Beihai is a small and quiet city, but it’s too small so that many young people feel everything here is limited. There are many things in Beihai impressed me very much. I think Beihai is a lovely city and the people around me are also lovely too. I am very lucky that I have many good friends in Beihai, they always try to comfort me when I meet trouble and share my happiness when I get award from my hard working. I can enjoy my life simply as I hope here and do the job as I like. There are many delicious foods in Beihai, I like them very much. On weekend, I would like to take a trip around Beihai, in order to breathe the fresh air, have a look at the blue sea, leave a footprint on the sand and catch the smile on face of children. We can find many beautiful things in Beihai through our eyes and our hearts.
3. I don’t have a child now. I would like to teach him/her English if he/she likes to learn it. It’s up to my child whether he/she wants to study in domestic campus or abroad if I had enough money at that time. I think I should respect his/her choice of his/her life.
4. I don’t think I am an experienced editor here for it’s my first time to do the work like this. But I will try and I need to learn more. I hope you can give me some suggestions if you could.
5. I like riding bicycle, playing badminton/ table tennis/tennis and swimming.
6. I am female and live in Beihai city. I work for Sino-overseas Consultants Co., Ltd. Beihai Branch. I don’t know who Tuna is though we live in the same city.
Now it’s my turn to wait for Tuna’s answers about his six questions and it’s my pleasure to read them.
5楼 2003-12-01 21:09
引用回复
海猩猩 离线

级别: 北海市民

显示用户信息 

Originally posted by tuna at 2003-09-12 20:28:
hi,Wind-catcher:
Maybe only a kind of otter in Africa, who would cry out loudly on Saturday while stung in the tail on Monday, can match your understanding and reaction.

To Tuna:
Can you tell me, What does means?
6楼 2003-12-01 21:23
引用回复
tuna 离线

显示用户信息 

Hi,Cocoxi:
Thank you for your quick reply.
It can be seen from your lines that you are enjoying a plain and full-of-meaning life.That is good!Beihai is not a good place for struggle,but for leisure,I think.We saw too much political、personal tactics here-a young opening coastal city.
Neverthelest,life is joyful,so long as we take a positive way.Establishment of this English column is a good way to enjoy us.Your worry will flee 500 miles away when you see that more and more fans are joining,more and more suggestions are coming.How about giving some topics for debating every other days here,DJ Cocoxi?
It's so good to see you like physical exercise.As to me,I play bedminton twice a week,although it is merely a kind of burning fat comparing with some skillful players in the playground.Besides,I play Majiang as mental exercise sometimes.
7楼 2003-12-02 08:56
引用回复
badann 离线

级别: 北海市民

显示用户信息 

Tuna, ur questions did reflect ur enthusiasm for this club,but seems the third one shouldn't haven't been put on the table. that involved in people's privacy.
8楼 2003-12-04 17:42
引用回复
cocoxi 离线

显示用户信息 

Tuna,
Thanks for your suggestion! I think it’s great to have some topics for debating. Would you please give us any topics? I almost think that you live abroad for your English is so good. Many friends here are very interested in learning English, so I hope you can join us more and help us to solve the difficulties. I will be busy for my work this month for I will go to Singapore and Malaysia for company training from 23 till 30. Maybe we will have an activity in Jan, 2004, I hope we can meet together at that time.
9楼 2003-12-04 17:49
引用回复

描述
快速回复

[完成后可按 Ctrl+Enter 发布]恢复刚才写的帖子